Wednesday 15 October 2008

Selfish Self Service

Yesterday, our class received our brief from global ATM (and other things) company NCR called "Selfish Self Service". This has to be the most open brief I have ever had - Design a self service for yourself! The best thing is since there are no restrictions, boundaries we can pretty much do whatever we like. For example, this is a picture for a sunglasses vending machine:


It's only been a day, but I was throwing some ideas around in the meeting yesterday and I think I will pursue a more intangible direction to this - such as well-being, spirituality, etc.

Although this is just a thought, I will have to carry out some research on myself regarding daily routines and such, and the insights I will get from my probe packs will also help - if I ever get them...

No comments: